- Posted by portman-admin
- On 26th September 2016
- 0 Comments
- employment, hiring
If you are looking for a new role, you have come to the right place.
We are a growing Telecoms & IT Services company based in the heart of the West End.
Our new IT Support Engineer will work in a friendly team under the supervision of the IT Directors who will mentor and assist in larger projects.
You will have to provide a wide range of support and services, both at client-site and remotely – to our client-base of SMEs, including the following:
- Implementations & setting up an IT network including server administration, all h/w and s/w configuration, network infrastructure, back-ups, systems upgrades etc.
- Support &“ providing telephone and on-site support to users and senior managers, ranging from basic enquirers to resolving complex issues.
Below you can read the skills & experience required:
- You will have had some previous experience in an IT server-level support role including providing hands-on and telephone support.
- You will have a broad range of technical skills, mainly in Windows technologies at a systems and server level, with some network knowledge as well.
- Excellent communications skills â€“ able to confidently deal with customers in a professional and credible way.
- Key competencies: good team-player willing to get stuck in; enthusiastic attitude; ability to use own initiative in a friendly manner.
- A high level of interest in IT, keeping abreast of new products and technologies.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
If successful, we will contact you. (Make sure you have your phone number/e-mail address in your CV).
Salary & according to experience.
Strictly NO agencies please!